Translate

Tuesday 14 August 2018

White Melange Brown Pigeon

Today it was rainy all the morning. 
In the afternoon the sky was covered and the climate dropped drastically. 
I also tried out a new simil-french braid hairdo, which seems to be very stylish this summer. I got to like it very much and I think I'll make it again! Too bad, with this climate change I won't be able to show off with this hairdo at the swimming pool -where I still have to go once.
Today I went walking early with my childhood friend. Again we went to the lake and this time we went to explore a little ruin near the harbor, overlooking the small cliff. We didn't get to know or understand what this ruin was originally but I guess it was the place containing a machinery to open and close a gate or a chain in the water...
Along the way to the lake we saw a white melange brown pigeon, but when we tried to take a picture, the bird got anxious and rapidly walked away, so the best picture we could take was this. ⇩⇩⇩



On the lakeside we saw as always many lovely moorhen chiks, black and soft, and ducks sleeping ashore. At a certain point we saw a flock of swans flying in the distance and landing in the water, and a little moorehen chick pecking alone on a water chestnuts island. We was worried it could have been lost from his mother, but walking on we noticed many other chicks pecking alone far from their mothers so we got relieved.  
Tomorrow night there will be a great festival and if it will not rain we are going to attend. So tonight it will be a "The Good Doctor" and beauty routine night! I'm always very excited about TV and beauty routine nights! So today, I bought a new mask to try out for the occasion! Spring-rolls and yellow cucumber dinner (and maybe paprika pringles too 😉), beauty routine and "The Good Doctor": I'm waiting forward to a wonderful night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♧ STAIRWAY GARDEN ♧

Hello and welcome back on my blog! Climate has changed, temperatures have dropped: it is winter already! With such a cold a...