Translate

Sunday 19 August 2018

This morning on the lake

This morning I went to the lake with my friend F.. We went to another different part of the lake, and we had quite a long walk I guess around 5-7km.  Even this time we saw many beautiful landscapes and things, so we decided to take some pictures. Let's start! 

On the lake this morning we first saw a beautiful scenery. I wanted to take a picture of the lotuses but they were too far away from there to be visible by camera. Anyway the landscape with fishermen's boats was very picturesque


Later on our walk we met beautiful swans, just ashore, cleaning their white feathers next to the people relaxing on the benches near the water, walking their dogs, jogging or taking pictures like us. 







F. managed to take a pic of swans in the water too! 



And finally we found a place to get some good shots of the lotus flowers in full bloom! Other people stopped their bike and took a detour from the main trail to join us and take some photographs too! But it was actually a perfect place and timing to take beautiful pictures of the flowers! I have never seen them so beautiful myself







F., with a better camera than mine, even took a pic of a lovely, pink bud



While I spotted a small, red dragonfly on a lotus leaf! Look closely, you will find it... 


Later on, we sat on a bench ourselves for a little break and a long chat, and a tiny little sparrow hopped around studying us. It came very near and continued getting nearer and nearer, very intrigued with us and our talk. So I started calling it near and it slightly attempted approaching, like it was considering. I bet that if I stayed a little bit longer, it would have hopped on my hand too! 
After we separated I went back home and I had a nice pasta al pesto that I prepared yesterday night after trimming the basil that I grow on my balcony. But that's another story...

No comments:

Post a Comment

♧ STAIRWAY GARDEN ♧

Hello and welcome back on my blog! Climate has changed, temperatures have dropped: it is winter already! With such a cold a...