Translate

Thursday 5 September 2019

◇ NEMO PROPHETA IN PATRIA SUA... so true! ◇

I always believed in that motto saying: 

"in a world where you can be anything, be kind" 

but unfortunately I have to say that this is not always possible. 
Sometimes, bad people, just think that if you're kind and respectful, then you're just stupid or an easy target to take advantage of. 
And in this way they force you to be the worst version of yourself in order not to get crushed. 
And this is the thing that I hate the most. 
From today on I change this motto into: 

"in a world where you can be anything, be kind... 
...towards who shows you respect, no matter what is your age, your race, your religion, your job, or your family's name" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♧ STAIRWAY GARDEN ♧

Hello and welcome back on my blog! Climate has changed, temperatures have dropped: it is winter already! With such a cold a...