Translate

Thursday 2 May 2019

♡ SO LONG ♡



So long, the time has passed since the last time I went walking.
Unfortunately, for several reasons I won't be able to have my constant walks for a while, but I'll do my best to write about many things (included walking, when I can) from now on.
Recently I started a Instagram account and I'm liking it quite a lot. As on this blog "happy go lucky" I want to talk only about nice and cheerful things! There are already too many angry and depressed things and people in the world, so I think that a online spot where to just relax in a peaceful place maybe is needed.
On Instagram I'm mainly talking about food and recipes, but sometimes also about balcony gardening, and recycling and DIY. I never thought so many people would be interested in such topics, but I already reched 100 followers and I'm so happy that my tips and my recipes can be useful to someone 😊
Back to my walking, yesterday, for the first time after a long time, I went out for a proper walk. The weather was wonderful, so warm and sunny that it seemed already summer. Because of the national holyday -1may, Laborer Day- a lot of people had the same idea and, specially on the lake shore, many people were sunbathing.
Nature was in full bloom, there were beautiful flowers, and poplar dovets were flying everywhere like snow.


The landscape was so beautiful that I stopped at a kiosk to enjoy a (decaf) coffee break. I guess other people had the same idea since the kiosk was literally packed with people! 
I really missed my long walks and I can't wait to start it again! 
Lately, when I went back home I tried a new recipe for my Instagram, but it didn't come out as I wanted it. Today I tasted it and it was good, but I can do waaay better than this so I'll try it again in the future. I have new recipes in mind anyway! And I know that mrs.E. is waiting for me to post about kitchen again! 
But for today I'm gonna post only the beautiful pictures that I took during my walk on the lakeside after a long time ♡ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

♧ STAIRWAY GARDEN ♧

Hello and welcome back on my blog! Climate has changed, temperatures have dropped: it is winter already! With such a cold a...