Translate

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Ramen night


3AM and I'm still awake... Thank you theine from the green tea ice cream! 
Tonight I went to a new Japanese restaurant with my friends A., V. and F. to celebrate A.'s birthday. 
We had been aiming for this reataurant for a while, and we were just waiting for an occasion to go try it out. In particular I was very curious because I heard that this reataurant had ramen in their menu and the last time I ate it was 10yrs ago in Japan. The restaurant was small but nice, and I've found very lovely the Japanese look in the pottery chosen for serving the dishes. We chose different things but we all shared a bite of our dish with each other so everybody could taste. In particular my friends found very interesting the surimi of my dish and though there was just a few pieces we managed to have at least one piece each. 
Everything was really very delicious, from starters to dessert, and even if the ramen I ate in Japan is still unequaled to me, I found this one very delicious too. I think we will go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♧ STAIRWAY GARDEN ♧

Hello and welcome back on my blog! Climate has changed, temperatures have dropped: it is winter already! With such a cold a...