Translate

Wednesday 10 October 2018

October rain



Today is raining, but I'm happy because yesterday I could finally have a proper walk after a long time. I went through the park near my home and I had the chance to see the colour of the leaves slightly starting to change in the colours of autumn. There is a majestic plane tree at the end of the area, last year, while walking on a sunny day, its leaves were completely golden and I took a beautiful picture of it. That time I thought that it would have been great to have a blog to share that picture and my thoughts; and here I am, almost one year later. I hope this year I will have the chance again to take a picture like that.
In the meanwhile, during my walk yesterday, I stopped several times to take pictures here and there, of linden trees and also the big majestic plane tree. It made me happy because I had been so looking forward for the time I would have taken pictures for my blog, since the day I started it.










Behind the majestic plane tree there was a path a little hidden that leaded to the main road running next the park, so I took it. As I saw them I couldn't keep myself from taking a picture of the stoneposts, so colourful and funny, surrounded by the bright colours of the murales on the wall surrounding the path and completely clashing with the natural colours of the grass and the fallen leaves on the floor. Such a postmodern feeling in this sight! 




Then someone on a bike almost ran over me ...too focused on taking pictures as I was I didn't notice it approaching! 
The person on the bike, after avoiding me, looked at me puzzled once or twice while wondering what was I taking photographs at; while I thought that a person on a bike would have added someting special to this photograph 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♧ STAIRWAY GARDEN ♧

Hello and welcome back on my blog! Climate has changed, temperatures have dropped: it is winter already! With such a cold a...