Translate

Monday 15 July 2019

♡ BEAUTIFUL DAWN ♡





Happy monday everyone! This is the beautiful sunrise I happened to see this morning. I do not usually wake up this early, but today, at 4.50-something in the morning, I woke up because of a mysterious, soft, crackling noise... 
At first I started checking the air conditioner hanging over my bed, and the old chinese wooden chandelier hanging in the middle of my room, if they were still holding on... but they seemed alright... I'm quite a scaredy cat so I started saying all my prayers while I started noticing that the noise was coming from behind my bed, under my bed... and then I realized! 
Yesterday night, before sleeping, I ate a little sweet and left the wrapping paper on the floor to throw it away in the morning. But ants ANTS (!) 🐜🐜🐜 tiny little ants noticed it and they were already all over it while I was sleeping. The crackling noise that woke me up was them separating the few little sweet crumbs from the wrapping paper! 
Of course I threw the paper right away in the thrash bin, it was already mornig anyway, so I went to my living room, and this was the amazing scene that was displaying from the french window! 

Everybody have a nice week!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

♧ STAIRWAY GARDEN ♧

Hello and welcome back on my blog! Climate has changed, temperatures have dropped: it is winter already! With such a cold a...