Translate

Saturday 27 July 2019

♡ THE FLOWER OF HAPPINESS ♡



This saturday gardening features the "flower of happiness" because I so need happiness today! In facts I had quite a bad day today, because of some mistakes about a target that I'm pursuing with my top commitment. And though I'm working so hard for it, not seeing the improvements that I was hoping for (or better, not improving as much as I wanted), just makes me feel bad and disappointed. So today I need a little happiness boost. This flower in the picture is called "the flower of happiness", this name was given to this flower because it lasts open only for 24h and, as my granny used to say, there is a very old saying stating that happiness lasts short. Though this saying seems not the top happiness, my granny used to say that there is a popular belief that this flower brings to its owner happyness in the 24 hours it stays open; and, the more flowers opened, the more days of happyness!


No comments:

Post a Comment

♧ STAIRWAY GARDEN ♧

Hello and welcome back on my blog! Climate has changed, temperatures have dropped: it is winter already! With such a cold a...